POWERED BY THE PEOPLE
WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
- Build your professional network
- Grow your understanding of different roles and sectors
- Develop your skills and confidence
Successful applicants will be matched with Mentors from Pentland Brands with experience in Marketing and Brand Building, Design, HR, Operations, Social Impact, Diversity and Inclusion, Legal and more.
The mentoring programme runs for 12-weeks and Mentors/Mentees will meet every 2-weeks. No previous experience or qualifications needed
We are looking for mentees aged 18-30 years old who:
• Are Black or identify as an ethnic minority, working class, LGBTQIA+, living with a disability or neurodiverse.
• Want advice and support to achieve personal and professional goals.
Applications open: Mon 28th March
Applications close: Fri 8th April
Mentee Kick-Off Workshop: Mond 25th April
Mentoring Programme: Wed 4th May - Fri 22nd July
Meet your mentor: Wed 4th May
Celebration event: Week of 18th July
Mentees will need to be available on the 25th of April and at least 1x hour
every other week from May to July
About our Partnership
The People have carefully selected our partner organisation who are working towards positive business in the community and better representation in their business.